It has been long

08:11

Wow, it has been such a loooooooooong while.

How has everyone been?

To be honest, I don't think anyone reads this space anymore. But if you happen to read this, thank you for checking on this space. I hope you're doing good, and perhaps even better. I doubt I'll post much on this space anymore but I'll come back from time to time. Now that Dayre is closing down too, I'll be moving to wordpress to blog daily (life updates!). So if you're still looking for my posts and there aren't any new ones here, try looking for them at cheryyyylllll.wordpress.com!

I've been well. It's year 2 in Uni now and it's gonna be a real hectic year, and I might disappear once I get busy but I'm always on Instagram @ cheryyyyllll if you need to find me. I love y'all!


Love,

Cheryl





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe