random thought at 8am in the morning

09:12

{random thought at 8am in the morning}

" You have to start over. That's what they say. But life is not a board game, and losing a loved one is never really "starting over. More like "continuing without"."

- The first phone call from heaven // Mitch Albom 

Well, i guess it's true. Losing a loved one is never really starting over. It isn't the end of your world or your life, maybe just not yet.

You don't start over. You move on.



Everything happens for a reason - it's cliche, but we all know its true.
No matter how much we blame everything on others and on ourselves, you just need to believe that things that are meant to be, are meant to be.

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe in lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.” - Marilyn Monroe
If you think that you're the only one suffering, you need to know that you're not alone.

God took away the people i loved the most. The people whom i haven't spend enough time with, the people i want to spend my life with & the people whom i never want to lose in my life.

I used to blame everything on God and myself. I never stopped asking myself, "Why is life so cruel? Why did you take him away? Why not me?"

I prayed so hard that God would trade my life with the people i loved.

I didn't care about losing myself just for them. I didn't need to live. I could just let them live. I thought, at least i'm not as important as them in the eyes of others.

Eventually, I started to believe that God takes away the good people.
The kind ones.

I believed in many things. Maybe i just needed excuses to let myself believe that life isn't that cruel. All i needed was to tell myself that things go wrong for a reason.

Moving on isn't easy. It takes time. It might take months, or maybe even a few years to let go.

They say time heals everything. I don't know if it's true, but i believe that you just get used to certain things.

If you think that it's impossible to move on, then you are wrong.

Because i'm moving on. And you should too.

I know it's hard to move on when the memories doesn't stop haunting you. And sometimes, you might feel that you're selfish for letting go & moving on - but that's not true. It's moving on, not forgetting. You don't have to forget about someone just to move on.

Sometimes, people come into our lives just to teach us a lesson.

You'd start to realise things you didn't before, you start to believe in things you didn't before, you start to forgive people you said you never would, and you start to love someone more than you could. 

You just learn how to be stronger each time you fall.

“People come, people go – they’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past.” - Nicholas Sparks

Believe.

You'll get back all right.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe