personal hauls from japan

18:20

こんにちは!

As i've mentioned in my earlier posts, i would be sharing about my personal hauls from japan here. Most of my personal hauls are cosmetic products so this whole post would be on my make-up hauls only. Boys, step aside. 
There's no particular reason why i'm doing this but i guess this is the only way i can exhaust my exceptionally boring day at home and being a full-time bummer. But speaking truthfully, this whole thing is an excuse for my predilection for photography.



well, so here are all my make-up hauls! The only reason why i've gotten more cosmetic products than clothing is because make-up products are readily available in every drugstore and they come in cheap.



These are the things i got from MUJI and the things from there are definitely cheaper in Japan. Muji's items can even be found in convenience stores such as Family mart! 
Got myself a compact mirror for only SGD5.00+, a tweezer for SGD4.00+ and an eyelash curler.


A slim sharp black eyeliner from Maybelline. I've always used liquid eyeliner but this time i got a pencil eyeliner instead since i heard it's easier to use.



I don't use eyeliner often because i don't really like it, but maybe this will come into good use next time?


And got my first baby lips lip balm from Maybelline


I have a thing for this colour. 


Electro pop!


Another product from Maybelline. Gold eyeliner, which i thought was quite pretty.


Red lipstick from one of my favourites, Shu uemura!






Got it for around SGD33.00.


Saving the best for the last, my first ever NARS lipstick {GRETA // 9452}
Initially i wanted to get it at the airport before my flight to Japan when i first saw it in the duty-free shop, but they were unfortunately out of stock so i got it at Japan. 
It was around SGD38-40!


The colour is just too irresistible.



Well, it's finally time for dinner so at least i've something to do!

Sorry for the boring post, till then xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe